Garnerville, New York

OPTIMUM HAS YOU PAYING 118.00 FROM THE START AND IT JUMPTS TO 180.00 AFTER A YEAR!THE SERVICE STINKS!

THE INTERNET IS SLOW AS ***, THEY SAID THEY WOULD PUT A NEW BOX OUTSIDE AND NEVER DID, THE CHANNELS WHERE MOVIES COULD BE SEEN ARE NOW BLOCKED SINCE THE RATES WENT UP AND THE MOVIES THEIR DISPLAYING ARE REPEATS CONTINUING EVERYDAY AND EVERY MONTH! OPTIMUM CHARGES WAY TOO MUCH FOR THER SERVICE THEY DELIVER! THAN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO HARRASS YOU IF YOUR OVER A FEW DOLLARS WHEN PAYING YOUR BILL!!!!

THEY THREATEN TO DISCONNECT!OPTIMUM IS NO GOOD AND CERTAIN AREAS WITHIN NEW YORK NEED TO MAKE AVAILABLE MORE CABLE COMPANIES RATHER THAN STICK US WITH THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY CALLED OPTIMUM!!!

Review about: Optimum Online Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Optimum Online?

Comments

ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Optimum Online - A cheap, tone deaf, nickel and diming company! Optimum Online "Called Optimum to ask them to secure and clean up several loose cables along the side of my house. Some are obviously unused, some in roll bundles, some reachable by..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more