There are waaaaaaaaaay too many people handling problem cases. Problems should be handled by those with real authority not those who have little power enough to handled things and get things done. Optimum refuses to allow people to talk to one person to get things done.

I was trying to get my mother to have services for herself. I do not live with her. Believe me this caused a string of problems for a whole month from installation all the way to porting her old phone number. The way my case was handled was deplorable. My household has been faithful to optimum for years now but this experience with customer service "supervisors" was horrible.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "allow customers to speak with one person. this could have been the start of a solution to the problem". The author is overall dissatisfied with Optimum Online. The most disappointing about phone number transfer from Optimum Online was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Verizon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Optimum Online.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Optimum Online to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Optimum Online?

Comments

I thought it was just me and now I see other customers have the same.issue with optimum. I always get I.have a pass do.bill and I.ask them.to play the conversation back.and.got no call back, and.now my service is.off and never got it resolved, optimum is not.for the customers this.is so.sad.