1.7

I'm really pissed with Optimum right now.Yes I like Verizon a lot and I'm not associated with them, but they don't *** like optimum does.

The sneaky bastards tune down the bandwidth channel on weekdays, day hours. Do you know by how much? You can't even imagine. I've been monitoring it for a week now and it's un-freaking-believable.

Instead of the promised 25mb/s I get about 10-12 in the evenings, but during daytime...you better sit down...0.3-0.4 mb/s...yep, I save screenshots from speedtest.net.It's beyond words, how do they stay in business still doing things like this?!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bandwidth channel from Optimum Online and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Optimum Online to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was ridiculous speeds. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Verizon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Optimum Online for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Optimum Online?

Comments

Manny1344
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #935550

File a complaint with FCC I know this what ATT was doing with their customers and FCC took legal action against them. What your service provider is doing is throttling your connection.