I'm really pissed with Optimum right now.Yes I like Verizon a lot and I'm not associated with them, but they don't *** like optimum does.
The sneaky bastards tune down the bandwidth channel on weekdays, day hours. Do you know by how much? You can't even imagine. I've been monitoring it for a week now and it's un-freaking-believable.
Instead of the promised 25mb/s I get about 10-12 in the evenings, but during daytime...you better sit down...0.3-0.4 mb/s...yep, I save screenshots from speedtest.net.It's beyond words, how do they stay in business still doing things like this?!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ridiculous speeds
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bandwidth Channel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "was a target executive in new york for 8 years.2 words for target *** YOU.i went from being a superstar to a horses *** in months then back to a..."
- "I shopped all over the internet for a Viking range and hood. I have never purchased such a large appliance before online. I came across a Plessers ad on google..."
- "Hello from Long Island. (Patchogue) Got new tires last month. Finally took a long trip. Omg! Worst tires ever. Vibration, noisy, you name it. Wondered why? "OLD TIRES!!!!!" 4 year old tires are..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."