Huntington, New York
1.7

I'm really pissed with Optimum right now.Yes I like Verizon a lot and I'm not associated with them, but they don't *** like optimum does.

The sneaky bastards tune down the bandwidth channel on weekdays, day hours. Do you know by how much? You can't even imagine. I've been monitoring it for a week now and it's un-freaking-believable.

Instead of the promised 25mb/s I get about 10-12 in the evenings, but during daytime...you better sit down...0.3-0.4 mb/s...yep, I save screenshots from speedtest.net.It's beyond words, how do they stay in business still doing things like this?!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Ridiculous speeds.

Had an Experience with Optimum Online?

Comments

Manny1344
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #935550

File a complaint with FCC I know this what ATT was doing with their customers and FCC took legal action against them. What your service provider is doing is throttling your connection.

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more