Called Optimum to ask them to secure and clean up several loose cables along the side of my house. Some are obviously unused, some in roll bundles, some reachable by kids, some swinging in the wind.

Related: Optimum Online - Optimum customer service sucks. The website is NOT HELPFUL.

Tech came and agreed it was a mess, unprofessional from installation. He could not do anything, he said. because of the "job code"

I called the company which said the service call would cost $80. Since it is nothing of my fault, I disagreed. Escalated to supervisor, who confirmed. I then asked to cancel the service altogether. The "retention " specialist then offered a "rebate " of $ 60 on the cost, leaving me to pay $ 20 for something I don't see I am responsible for.

To put things in perspective, I have been a customer of Optimum for more than 30 years, staring when they were CableVision.

Review about: Service Dept.

I didn't like: Awful customer service.

1.8
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Optimum Online?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.